Global reach and expertise
As the leading bank in Mauritius and a prominent player in Africa, you can benefit from our long-standing experience and our close relationship with a wide range of counterparties across continent to help sustain your growth.
Your one-stop shop banking relationship management
As we commit to build trust-based and lasting relationships, our highly skilled professionals with proven expertise bring to your bank a relevant offering that meets your requirements and unlocks opportunities.
- Offloading excess exposure via secondary assets trading, for additional capacity building
- Club loans and syndications, participant and arranger
- Fulfillment of your Mauritian business needs and those of your clients, with dedicated products
Dedicated initiatives for African counterparties
- Replicating MCB’s best of breed solutions into African banks
- Your safe conduit into the complex African market
- Close relationship with a wide range of counterparties on the continent
On-the-ground MCB representative offices
We have representative offices with market and regulatory coverage, deep local knowledge of Financial institutions and corporates operating across the continent:
- Our Johannesburg office serves Southern Africa
- Our Nairobi office serves East and West Africa
- Our Paris office serves Europe
Partnerships with Development Finance Institutions
We are MCB Group’s dedicated point of contact with Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) – specialised multilateral, bilateral or national development banks or subsidiaries which support private sector development in emerging and developing countries.
We undertake proactive market prospection and networking, relationship building and management as well as business development with DFIs