Visa Direct features on Juice
Whether you are in Mauritius or living half-way around the globe, Visa Direct via your Juice app allows you to
How Visa Direct works on Juice
Easy, safe and convenient to use, all you need is to:
- Select the account to be debited
- Enter the recipient’s 16 digit Visa card number
- Enter the beneficiary’s name and the amount you want to send
- Review and confirm the transaction details
- Upon authorisation, the funds will be received into the recipient’s Visa credit, debit or prepaid card
- Daily: Rs. 50 000
- Weekly: Rs. 175 000
- Monthly: Rs. 350 000
- Local funds transfer: Rs. 20 per transfer
- Funds transfer abroad: Rs. 200 per transfer
Terms & conditions
- Generally, Visa Cards applicable include Visa Debit, Credit and Prepaid Cards issued in Mauritius or abroad. However, other countries and selected Visa Cards are not allowed to receive overseas funds transfers due to local restrictions and regulatory controls. Please check with the recipient’s Visa Card issuer to see if receipt of funds from overseas is allowed.
- Near real-time receipt of funds is available to over 400 overseas card issuers covering more than 200 million Visa Cards. Other card issuers will take 1 to 3 working days to receive the funds.
- It is important for the sender to confirm that the recipient’s card had been duly credited. If the funds have not been received, kindly notify the Bank within 5 working days from transaction date.