All accredited Juice merchants are equipped with the Juice sign. You can access the list on your Juice app.
Payments are executed through the "Pay & Transfer" → "Pay a Juice merchant" option. This can be done in two ways:
- You can scan the QR code displayed at the merchant, or
- You can pay using the merchant mobile number through the following options:
Juice provides you with a list of the 3 recent merchants you’ve paid. By selecting 1 of the last 3 recent paid merchants, you will see all information from the last payment. This information can be edited and used for a new payment. You can also make payments to new merchants that are not on the list of your last paid ones. Simply search your merchant using the “Search merchant” field and enter the relevant payment details.
Quick Response (QR) codes are 2-dimensional bar codes that enable a mobile phone or tablet to access information about a product, service or person by scanning the code either from paper or electronic media.
It is a payment from an MCB bank account to another MCB bank account. The beneficiary’s information is transmitted using the QR code and the funds are credited to his/her account. You don’t have to enter the beneficiary’s details manually.
In order to execute the QR payment successfully, the following merchant information is stored in the QR code:
- Outlet name
- Mobile number
- Account number
- Please ensure that the QR code scan is good, sufficient lighting is available and fits in the scanning area
- Please check if the Merchant’s QR code is intact and not damaged
- Alternatively, you may also pay using the merchant’s mobile phone number
- As soon as a payment is done, you will receive a payment success confirmation on your screen
- You can also check your transaction history