For residents & non residents
- Coloured copy of the relevant pages of your passport
- Coloured copy of your utility bill or any other document reflecting your residential address (dated not more than 3 months back)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
Kindly click here for the list of licensed Management Companies in Mauritius.
The above documents should be duly authenticated by your current bank, any other Financial Institution or a Notary Public if the original document is not submitted. The person certifying the copies of the document should clearly annotate their name, address and profession.
Other documents required
- Any permit delivered by a local Institutional body (Board of Investment, Prime Minister’s Office or other government authority) authorising stay in Mauritius or marriage certificate when married to a Mauritian citizen
- Recent bank reference letter from country of origin mentioning the good account maintenance and duration of relationship
- Purpose of relationship: reason for opening a bank account in Mauritius (savings, current account, investment account or other)
- Your recent bank statements for the last 6 months
Step 3: Send to us
MCB Select International
Second Floor Head Office
Sir William Newton Street
Port Louis, Mauritius