12 Feb 2018
Touch & PayWe wish to inform our customers and the public in general that our MasterCard chip debit cards are secure and safe to use.
Security details of the card are protected and cannot be accessed via the use of a mobile application. The only information that can be extracted through such fraudulent acts is unusable and the customer’s personal details cannot be tampered with.
Our “Touch & Pay" service is safe and does not represent any risk of compromising personal data of our MasterCard debit card users.
As for any card, we recommend that customers keep their MasterCard debit card safely and report any lost or stolen card by calling us on 202 6060. Lines are open 24/7.
06 Mar 2018
New fees and charges effective 4th April 2018The following fees and charges have been revised as follows:
- Monthly service fee on Current Account Regular (Individuals & Associations): MUR 17.25 (VAT inclusive)
- Express debit card replacement fee: MUR 115 per card (VAT inclusive)
- Processing fee on unsecured discounted loan: 1%, minimum MUR 1,000/ maximum MUR 25,000
- Processing fee on credit facilities fully secured by cash collaterals held with other institutions (Individuals): 1%, minimum MUR 1,000/ maximum MUR 25,000
- Erasure of charges: MUR 300 per charge
- Safe Deposit Box:
- Annual rental fee: MUR 2,300 (Type E)/ MUR 3,450 (Type A)/ MUR 5,175 (Type B)/ MUR 7,187.50 (Type C)/ MUR 11,500 (Type D), all VAT inclusive
- Access fee: First two visits free; MUR 100 for each additional visit within the same month
- Key deposit fee: MUR 9,200 paid upfront
- Replacement of lost or stolen key/ Breakage charge: MUR 9,200 (VAT inclusive)
- Late or non-payment of rental fee: MUR 100 per month
- Fee on uncollected/ undelivered cheque book: MUR 125
- Bank draft deposit fee: MUR 300
- Standard payment to another local bank requested over the counter: MUR 50
- Unpaid standing order & direct debit: MUR 150
The new fees and charges will be effective as from 4th April 2018.
13 Mar 2018
Temporary unavailability of cards servicesDear Customer,
The following services will be temporarily unavailable during three disruptions of two minutes each on Tuesday 20th March 2018, between 03:00 a.m. and 05:00 a.m.:
- Internet Banking and JuiceByMCB transfers to credit cards
- Transactions on ATMs and Point of Sales (POS) terminals
We regret all inconveniences caused and thank you for your understanding.