A stay in a Standard Room at Tamassa Resort
Set on a dazzling white beach, Tamassa Bel Ombre is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Edged by a postcard-perfect turquoise lagoon with the Indian Ocean as backdrop, you will be blessed with some of the best sunsets on the island.
1 night for 2 adults on all-inclusive basis in a Standard Room at Tamassa Resort
- Eligibility: 2 adults
- Room capacity: 2 adults + 1 teen/child/baby
- Discover the Standard Room here
Note: The room is subject to availability.
> Up to 6 May 2022
Gift code: TAM01
> 7 to 31 May 2022
> 24 July to 30 September 2022
Gift code: TAM02
> 1 June to 23 July 2022
Gift code: TAM03
> 1 to 31 October 2022
> 7 November to 14 January 2023
Gift code: TAM04
All-inclusive package conditions:
- Starts with the room check-in at 14:00 and ends at 14:00 on departure but room check-out is at 11:00.
- Includes breakfast, lunch, tea break and dinner with a selection of locally bottled drinks.
- Lunch should be taken either upon arrival or departure.
- All drinks consumed after midnight during the stay are fully chargeable.
- Water activities upon reservation only: water skiing, glass bottom boat trips, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boat, sailing boats depending on weather and tide conditions.
Tourism Authority Guidelines
Further to the new guidelines from the Tourism Authority, sauna and hammam are restricted until further notice by the Government.
With the amended Quarantine Act, a citizen or resident of Mauritius can enjoy a staycation at the resort if he/she produces:
- A COVID vaccination card certifying that he/she has been vaccinated with three doses of COVID vaccine + his/her National ID card or passport.
- A RT-PCR test result slip, certifying a negative result dating back to not more than 7 days from the date of the RT-PCR test was undertaken + his/ her National ID or passport in case if the guest is vaccinated with 1st & 2nd dose or not vaccinated at all.
- A medical certificate duly certified by a panel of 2 Government medical officers that, by reason of his medical conditions, he/she cannot be vaccinated with a COVID 19 vaccine + his/ her National ID or passport.
Validity: 14 January 2023