Report a card fraud
Not recognising a transaction? Report it to us straight away.
Call us on +230 202 5010.
Report a lost or stolen card
Your card is missing? Report it!
You can reach our Cards Call Centre 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call us on +230 202 5010
Stay on the alert!
Look after your cards and reduce the chances of being a fraud victim.
- Treat your cards like cash, keep them safe and do not leave unattended at any time
- Never write down your PIN and ensure it is not an easy-to-guess number like your date of birth
- Never give out your card details to anyone who calls, emails or sends you an SMS
- Destroy expired or unwanted cards by cutting through the signature panel and magnetic strip
- Check your statements and balances regularly and inform us if you note anything suspicious
- Be aware of attempts to clone your credit card
- Know who you are buying from
Remember: Your card is yours only. You need to exercise utmost care to prevent its misuse or loss. Should you wish to share the benefit of your card to someone else, you may request an additional card for a nominated person.
Call MCB on +230 202 6060 or send us an email at email@example.com to inform us of your trip.
Track your spending meticulously. We suggest you enable the 'Transaction Alert Service' in order to send you SMS notifications of every transaction effected abroad.
Remember: Make sure we always have your updated contact details, so that we can reach you in case we are concerned about a transaction made using your card.