Think you've been victim of online fraud?
Report it to us promptly.
Call us on +230 202 6060.
If you’ve received a suspicious email, forward it immediately to email@example.com
Stay on the alert
Some common signs that your computer might be malware-infected.
- It’s running extremely slow.
- Applications/Programs won’t start and won’t work properly.
- Your computer runs out of hard drive space and crashes.
- You cannot connect to the Internet.
- You get pop-up ads, unusual messages and unsolicited pages that display on screen.
- Your friends are getting strange messages from you.
- Files have been deleted.
- You are locked out of your computer.
- You cannot shut down your computer.
Remember: If you suspect any malicious softwares lurking on your computer, stop doing any transaction online!
Hoax emails are continually in circulation. Although they might appear genuine, they are fraudulent!
Tips to Spot a Fraudulent Email...
- Those request sensitive personal information.
- They invoke a sense of urgency or make use of threatening language.
- They request information confirmation and update.
- They have spelling mistakes.
- They have odd-looking email even if the display name might look correct.
If you receive an email that appears to be from The Mauritius Commercial Bank Limited but looks suspicious, forward it to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: Under no circumstances you should act on those suspicious emails.