What should I do if I lose my phone?

Should such a situation occur, you need to contact your mobile operator immediately to block the sim card. You should also inform the Bank by calling 202 6060 or visit your nearest branch in order to block services such as Refill, SMS banking and Juice.

Did you find this information helpful?