Please note that you will need the following: a mobile number that is already registered with us, an MCB card and a PIN.
You can easily check and manage the following:
- Your account(s) and investment
- Your credit cards (repay your credit/prepaid card), loans and queries
- Effect transfers between your own account, to other local banks and internationally
- Contact the Bank through the secure mailbox
- Amend and register to SMS banking and MCB Refill service
- Update your personal details
- View, amend and cancel standing orders
- View your direct debits
We recommend the latest versions of the browsers.
You will receive a temporary password, by email, allowing you to login, reset your password and access your IB.
For all issues with your user ID or password, call +230 202 6060 or
- Visit any branch for individuals
- Fill in the form
You may do so in the following ways:
- Via Internet Banking
- Through our mobile banking application, JuicebyMCB
- At counter level in-branch
You can simply self amend your daily transfer.
- Click on "MY Profile" in the top right corner of your Internet Banking screen.
- Select the option "Amend daily transfer limit"
- Enter your new limit
- Confirm and authorise
- You are done!
It is imperative that you keep your user ID and password safe. As a preventive measure, change your password on a frequent basis. In case you receive a suspicious email that might be a phishing attempt or a scam, send an email to email@example.com. If you wish to log in to IB in a public place, use the virtual keyboard. More information on our security centre.
Security token: It’s a small electronic device (looks like a small calculator) that generates a one-time password which you will need to insert when you authorize your online transactions.
When and how to use it
A 7-digit number will display on your screen at the final stage of your payment. After switching on your token and entering your token PIN, type in the 7-digit number and click the button 'on'. A 6-digit response number with a lifetime of 30 seconds will appear on your security token. Please enter this number to authorize your transaction.
One Time Password (OTP): It’s a highly-secure automatically generated validation code, sent to your mobile phone, to authenticate you for a single transaction online.
It is a small calculator-like device used to generate a password to validate transactions (for individuals and companies). It is an alternative to the one-time password (OTP) solution.