You can easily check and manage the following:
- Your account(s) and investment
- Your credit cards (repay your credit/prepaid card), loans and queries
- Effect transfers between your own account, to other local banks and internationally
- Contact the Bank through the secure mailbox
- Amend and register to SMS banking and MCB Refill service
- Update your personal details
- View, amend and cancel standing orders
- View your direct debits
- If you live in Mauritius, you can apply instantly at any branch
- Overseas customers can download an application form
We recommend the latest versions of the browsers.
For all issues with your user ID or password, call +230 202 6060 or
- Visit any branch for individuals
- Fill in the form
You may do so in the following ways:
- Via Internet Banking
- Through our mobile banking application, JuicebyMCB
- Envelope deposit on ATMs
- At counter level in-branch
It is imperative that you keep your user ID and password safe. As a preventive measure, change your password on a frequent basis. In case you receive a suspicious email that might be a phishing attempt or a scan, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to log in to IB in a public place, use the virtual keyboard. More information on our security centre.
Security token: It’s a small electronic device (looks like a small calculator) that generates a one-time password which you will need to insert when you authorize your online transactions.
When and how to use it
A 7-digit number will display on your screen at the final stage of your payment. After switching on your token and entering your token PIN, type in the 7-digit number and click the button 'on'. A 6-digit response number with a lifetime of 30 seconds will appear on your security token. Please enter this number to authorize your transaction.
One Time Password (OTP): It’s a highly-secure automatically generated validation code, sent to your mobile phone, to authenticate you for a single transaction online.
It is a small calculator-like device used to generate a password to validate transactions (for individuals and companies). It is an alternative to the one-time password (OTP) solution.
You may add a new user as an “admin user”. To proceed, click on “company administrator”, select “user management”, click on “add user”, fill the field and validate the transaction.
It is a bank system that allows performing several transactions at one go. For instance: salary payment, dividends and direct debits.
The company needs to apply to this service by selecting the option available on Internet Banking. Our bulk payment services allows to perform several transactions at one go, such as salary payment, dividends and direct debits.
Please note that you will need the following: a mobile number that is already registered with us, an MCB card and a PIN.
You will receive a temporary password, by email, allowing you to login, reset your password and access your IB.