The ultimate convenience
As an entrepreneur, maximising time to focus on your business is a priority. Take advantage of our 24/7 online banking services and manage your account effectively and efficiently, in a secure environment.
An array of user-friendly and customised features
- Manage your accounts: Keep track of your account balances and transactions 24/7 easily and conveniently wherever you are.
- View your loans information: Manage the details of your loan account easily online. Have access to a summary of information such as balances, interest rates, repayments and statements among others.
- View your statements and reports : Process your bulk payment transactions for salaries, supplier payments, view status reports, download e-statements, merchant statements, custody reports as well as outward swift transfer advice.
- Effect payments easily: Transfer funds within MCB accounts or to other local banks. You can view direct debits and set up standing order instructions. You can also carry out international fund transfers securely and pay your overseas beneficiaries via the SWIFT system.
- Manage your credit cards: View your credit card account balance and transactions, make payments and access your statements online anytime.
- Perform trade finance transactions: Take advantage of the benefits of managing your trade finance business online – send or amend letters of credit, outstanding export and import items, or bank guarantees summaries.
- Cheques facilities: Request a cheque book in a quick, convenient and secure way. You can also easily stop or unblock cheques issued.
How to apply for Internet Banking
We invite you to visit one of our branches. Bring along the following documents and we will enrol you instantly.
- National Identity card or passport
- Birth or marriage certificate
- Proof of address (CEB, CWA, Mauritius Telecom bill). If the bill is in another person’s name, please bring along an authorisation letter from this person together with a copy of his/her National ID card.